Monday, December 6, 2010

What is Wrong With Me?

Now, before you start compiling a list that takes up the next hour of your life, I mean regarding the fact that I've been staring at this blank page for thirty plus minutes and can come up with nothing to write about.

For you dedicated readers, it comes as no surprise to hear that yesterday was an unpleasant day. Thankfully, it is over.

Today, I feel so much better. I even sent a query to a Super Agent. (Super Agent: An agent whose client list is far superior to my no-credential-having ass.) I was able to work, albeit briefly, on my next novel, and I can feel the hope welling inside me again. But for whatever reason, this blogging business isn't coming as easily.

Is it possible that I have actually run out of topics to discuss?

As if.

There's always Don't Ask Don't Tell, the Bush tax cuts, queries, McDonalds, Nineteenth Century irrigation, mail-order brides, reality TV, Peyton Manning's meltdown, books, but not one of these topics wants to come to the forefront and make a spectacle of themselves.

Fine. I don't need them to make a spectacle. I can manage that damn well on my own. All I need is a pair of tights and a purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment