Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's a Red Chile Kind of Day

Greetings, all!

This may be my last post until next week: I'm off to Santa Fe!

This is the perfect opportunity to catch up on past posts, or to read them over and over again until you've committed them to memory. Whatever gets you through until my return.

On my last trip to Santa Fe I ended up causing some drama at the local CVS. Apparently, they really like to have the line you're in clearly defined. I had no idea that my waiting for the next available register was going to cause such a fuss. But, before I knew what was going on, a lil' old lady angrily asked me, "Which line are you in!?!?" She had not appreciated I'd let another lil' old lady go ahead of me either. Who knew being nice would cause such annoyance and grievance. If I ever meet Oprah, I must ask her how she does it.

So this time, I will try and be aware of my surroundings and not rile the blood pressure of any more old people. But I can't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment