Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gang of Dicks

The Gang of Six (working to solve our nation's debt crisis) look like they should be giving a waitress a hard time at a roadside Cracker Barrel. One look at them and their who-just-farted expressions and I know these are the men I want in charge of my nation's credit card. 

I find confidence in a group of men who all part their hair on the same side.

But seriously, they look like they need a calculator to figure out the tip.

Is it too much to ask to get a vagina in the gang? I'm not asking for half a dozen Beavers to build a damn the Johnsons can't penitrate; I'm just asking for one. Two would be better, three would be miraculous, but one is necessary.

Or is it too creepy to have a vagina at the table because it could be bleeding? I know how squeamish a penis can get around a tampon.

Women have come a long way, but not far enough. There's still no room at the old white dick's table for a vagina. If you're a woman and you've ever waited tables--it doesn't have to be at the Cracker Barrel--you know what I'm talking about: Sitting down is never part of the agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment